Rival Jupiter 3D Parts + Hardware Kit
Rival Jupiter 3D Parts + Hardware Kit
LEAD TIME: 5 to 10 Business Days
3D printed Jupiter Blaster, designed and engineered by Out of Darts and Tarik. The Rival Jupiter Blaster Kit has been several years in the making, and is a build-it-yourself design. This kit does NOT include a magazine, battery or charger. This is a DIY kit and requires assembly.
*Do not use new Headshot ammo with this blaster, the new formula is too stiff and will burn out the flywheel motors*
• Ball detent spring retention for magazines (no magazine release)!
• Full auto with multiple fire rate motor choices, rate is determined by different RPM pusher motors
• Custom roller pusher
• One in the chamber: when a non-empty magazine is removed, a ball is trapped in the custom roller for the last shot.
Primary = Shell
Secondary = Grip
Accent = Trigger, Rev Trigger and Hop-up (Nozzle)
• 100 FPS w/ hop up
• Compatible with all Rival ammo and 12 round magazines (not included)
• Compatible with the proton pack (3s Kraken only)
• Fang ReVAMPed motors running on 2s or Kraken motors on 3s (identical performance).
• Works with most 2s (Fang ReVAMPed) and 3s (Kraken) batteries up to 1000mAh (some 3s are too tight)
• Battery compartment size: 85x42x22mm at the shortest points
• Multiple gear motor options. Please note, 3s rate of fire will be 50% higher than the 2s rated listing.
• 10x 3d printed parts in PLA
• 2x Fang (2s) or Kraken (3s) motors with mounting screws
• N20 Micro gearmotor (pusher) in a variety of specs
• Gear motor PCB and JST connector for easier soldering
• Genuine Omron 21A (REV)
• 21A clone buttonswitch (TRIGGER))
• XT-60 connector pair
• Toy screws
• Machine screw for battery compartment
• Heat shrink
• Does NOT include Battery, charger, or magazine/ammo.
• Battery (linked below, make sure to match voltage of your blaster choice 2s or 3s)
• Charger for
• Soldering iron and Solder
• Basic tools (Wire strippers, helping hands, #0/1 hobby screwdrivers)
• Safety glasses (for soldering)
• Rival magazine (not included)
• Jupiter Thumb Screw
• LiPo Starter Pack
LiPo battery (2s motors ONLY): (With pre-wired XT-60, only available here!):
• Lipo Graphene 2s 950mAh 65c
• Lipo Zippy 2s 1000mAh 40c
LiPo battery (3s motors ONLY):
At this time we do not have any compatible 3s LiPo for this blaster
• SkyRC Accucell S60 Lipo Charger
• Out of Darts E3 Compact Lipo Charger
We print primarily with Proto-Pasta HTPLA and PLA. Check out our full range of colors here.
3D printed parts should not be left inside hot cars or excessively hot environments.
the screws were a little karge but over all a pretty good blaster
I love the blaster but definitely think it needs threaded inserts. I have taken apart the gun 5-6 times and the screws have begun to strip the plastic. For a hobbyist blaster, it would be nice to see a better design with the idea of the customer in mind.
The Jupiter once assembled is an amazing product, 10/10 I would recommend everyone that attends nerf wars of any type have a jupiter+proton pack.
The build guide is great, 10/10 clear and easy to follow.
The screws provided in the kit really stink. 0/10 They fit way too tight most of the time and they are extremely easy to strip out. I ended up exclusively using screws leftover from old nerf projects to avoid having poorly fitting stripped screws throughout my blaster.
It took a very long time to get here and when it came it didn't have instructions so I watched a confusing youtube video and asked a question answered a about a month from then and then realised the screws where to short. I don't even now what other parts I'm missing cause I only made it to step 4!
Easy to assemble, great video guide to go along with it. Definitely want to get another with a proton pack!