Little Rocket Handheld Blaster
Little Rocket Handheld Blaster
LEAD TIME: 2-4 Business Days
3D printed Little Rocket Blaster, designed and engineered by Tarik. This a small compact blaster that fits easily in a pocket and utilizes all major ammo types. This is the handled version of the Little Rocket. It is not recommended to use Anchor Rod with this version.
Please confirm with your customs about importing a 3D printed blaster.
• Hot-swap to any ammo type!
• Highly customizable to your preferred play-style
• Small and compact with a strong kick
• Can Fire all major ammo types (Short Dart, Elites, Rivals, Mega, Boomco, Ultra)
NOTES ON BARRELS:
• Elite: Has a taper at the bottom to improve hold on Elites.
• Short Dart: Has notches on both sides to allow quicker reload and one-handed loading with SAM and AM.
• Mega: Genuine Megas perform better than fakes ones.
• Rival: Designed to fire one rival ball but can hold two at a time.
• Ultra: One of the best firing ammo types... We don't know why either.
• Boomco: Designed to grab the notch of the first ring of the dart. Careful not to push the dart too far into the barrel.
• Inline: Holds three short Darts. Tilt barrel down between shots to make sure the dart creates a seal with the tapered front.
• Triple Elite/SD: Designed to fire three triple elites or three short darts. Can hold six shorts darts. Depending on ammo type(i.e Orange Nipple Darts) will fire three at a time when six darts are present.
Primary = Body, Bottom Plate
Accent = Trigger, Rod
Barrel = Barrel
• FPS/Standard Deviation Specs (Strong Spring)
- Short Dart 113.4 FPS (5.5)
- Elites 96.9 FPS (2.9)
- Rival 78 FPS (3.7)
- Mega 77.6 FPS (1.6)
- Boomco 90.7 FPS (2.8)
- Ultra 102.8 FPS (4.8)
- Triple 53.6 FPS (4.2)
• FPS/Standard Deviation Specs (Standard Spring)
- Short Dart 94.6 FPS (1.4)
- Elites 83.3 FPS (2.3)
- Rival 54.1 FPS (3.1)
- Mega 62.7 FPS (1.4)
- Boomco 59 FPS (4.2)
- Ultra 76.3 FPS (2.3)
- Triple 49.7 FPS (4.2)
- 4x M3 Square Nuts (already Installed), M3x10 Screws
- 16mm and 23mm O-Rings
- Central Screw
- Trigger Spring
- Main Spring
- M3x12mm Ball pin Rod
- Clear plastic Tubing(Already installed)
WHAT YOU NEED ASIDE FROM THE KIT:
• M3 screwdriver
• Needle nose Pliers
• Phillips #2
• Lubricant (found here)
The little rocket was super easy to build and is super fun. Would highly recommend it!
This blaster is 3d printed to a level beyond what I expected. The quality and design is superb. I expected it to be old elite performance but am getting far better performance that it should. Luke and crew thank you for doing something many businesses should learn, exceeding expectations in every aspect. The planet friendly packaging makes me respect all of you even more. God bless!
The handheld is so great that I bought 2. I like the versatility of the system. Would recommend for those looking for a backup if you run dry. Whip out this and pop off a round or 3
Well, now I have 2 family members of the little rocket! Grabbed the mighty mama at first and had to just get a regular one too for even more concealment! And Id have to say the colors are just killer! The seal is amazing and shoots hard! I'm just so overly excited! You peeps at out of darts really know how to make the cool stuff! Keep it Rollin!