Little Rocket Mighty Mama Mountable Blaster
Little Rocket Mighty Mama Mountable Blaster
LEAD TIME: 4-10 business days depending on number of colors selected
Mighty mama is the largest member of the Little Rocket family, designed and engineered by Tarik. This is the Mighty Mama version of the Little Rocket and can be held in hand, mounted on blasters or arm mounts.
Please confirm with your customs about importing a 3D printed blaster.
Mighty Mama Manual
• Hot-swap to any ammo type
• Highly customizable to your preferred playstyle
• Buffy and powerful with a strong kick
• Can Fire all major ammo types (Short Dart, Elites, Rivals, Mega, Boomco, Ultra, MegaXL, Rockets)
Mighty Mama has three different bases: Picatinny, Nerf-Style, or Rival Rail. Each base connects from the Mighty Mama base to the rail your choice.
Notes on Barrels:
• Mega XL: Holds one Mega XL. Inner tubing is elite size, so either one elite or up to 3 shorts darts can be shot from it. Recommended barrel due to multi-use.
• Triple Mega: Holds three Mega Darts. Performs better if the tightness is the same across all darts.
• Quintuple: Designed to fire five triple elites or ten short darts. Depending on ammo type(i.e., Orange Nipple Darts), will fire five at a time when ten darts are present.
• Elite: Has a taper at the bottom to improve hold on Elites.
• Short Dart: Has notches on both sides to allow quicker reload and one-handed loading with SAM and AM.
• Mega: Genuine Megas perform better than fake ones.
• Rival: Designed to fire one rival ball but can hold two at a time.
• Ultra: One of the best firing ammo types... We don't know why, either.
• Boomco: Designed to grab the notch of the first ring of the dart. Careful not to push the dart too far into the barrel.
• Triple Elite/SD: Designed to fire three elites or three short darts. Can hold six short darts. Depending on ammo type(i.e., Orange Nipple Darts), will fire three at a time when six darts are present.
Primary = Body, Bottom Plate
Accent = Trigger, Rod
Barrel = Barrel
• FPS Specs (Spring)
-- Short Dart 117.7 FPS (2.8)
-- Elites 104.3 FPS (3.2)
-- Rival 87.2 FPS (3.2)
-- Mega 83.8 FPS (6.5)
-- Boomco 90.7 FPS (2.8)
-- Ultra 92.8 FPS (4.7)
-- Triple 72.4 FPS (3.5)
-- Triple Hyper 61.2 FPS (3.4)
-- Mega XL 42.2 FPS (4.3)
-- Triple Mega 50.7 FPS (6.6)
-- Quintuple Elite 62.1 FPS (6.2)
- 8x M3 Square Nuts, M3x12mm Screws
- 16mm and 2x 123 O-Rings
- 24mm Ball-pin Rod
- Trigger Spring
- Main Spring
- M3x12mm Ball pin Rod
- Caliburn Tubing
- 2x M3 Hex Nut
- 2x M3x30mm hex Screws
• M3 screwdriver
• Needle nose Pliers
• Lubricant (found here)
We print primarily with Proto-Pasta HTPLA and PLA. Check out our full range of colors here.
3D printed parts should not be left inside hot cars or excessively hot environments.
Love this Little Rocket. Super compact, super unique, hits hard, very fun, great talking piece. The amount of adapters that work with it as well are incredible. Absolutely love this!
At first when I got it (fully assembled) the o-ring where the barrel connects was not there so I could not use it. But lemme tell yah, the customer service was nearly instant and was able to ship me the o-ring very quickly! Today I got it and was able to finally try out the blaster. Let me tell yah this thing packs a punch and is so coooool! The seal is insane on this! Love being able to switch ammo types! It's a bit finicky aiming this, but once you use it enough you get used to it and will get better..at least that was the case for me! Mega XL is super fun lol and the multi use with short darts or an elite dart with the same barrel is super convenient, more so that I rather use it than the elite barrel or short dart barrel...the 3 shot and 5 shot still serve a purpose if you need to get a quick shotgun shot off if your getting rushed! In all, a very high purchase recommendation on this unit! You won't regret!
Powerful and Versatile
The triple Mega and Mega XL shots are ridiculous and single Ultra, Mega, or Elites is just irresponsible lol. Love it. Also the print quality is fantastic as always.
I ordered all the extra barrels, but unfortunately there were issues.
I wrote back and we dealt with it, the customer service helped out and got things worked out.
A brilliant blaster, I have side mounted mine to my Nexus Pro … I love it!
You need to buy one, unless you are on the opposite side from me.